Press Start: Shoplifter Press Start: Shoplifter

Lol, brilliant

I seriously hate those self checkout things. Every time I use one something goes wrong. I'd rather just wait in line...

The animation was good and I like how each character had their own personality and voice acting. The bats were cute too.

Cafe Slomo Cafe Slomo

lol

Not the best animation ever, but that last part made me laugh

Monty Python's FF1 Monty Python's FF1

OMG Thats brilliant!

The animation was superb and I loved the expressions. I'm a big fan of this monty python movie and the fact you put it in a Final Fantasy setting was chocolate frosting added on top of the cake.

~Chesh

Itachi's Birthday Itachi's Birthday

Its not bad

Animation in general is pretty hard and although there isn't very much in here I like the story. Its a good thing you put the music in there, otherwise it would have been a bit boring.

Neverman responds:

Yeah :D thanks :) anyway,ill try to improve.

Identity rotoscope Identity rotoscope

Very smooth

The animation/rotoscope is very smooth and I like the feel of it. The only thing I would suggest is to make it bigger and add some background music. But its good by itself all the same. ^^

~Chesh

Scribble Venture intro Scribble Venture intro

Its good

For the most part is pretty good, but I can't help but wish there was a bit of music in the background and some sound effects for the pencil markings.

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

This is so cute!

The animation you have is very smooth and I enjoyed the twist/surprise and the end.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

Oh my...

A parody indeed. Overall it was pretty funny, but my favorite part was the opening, the English narrator chick started cussing for no reason. XDD

The Final Task The Final Task

Moving Graphic Novel

This submission had me wowed to the point of thinking this was better than most graphic novels I've read. Its right up there with 300.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Twisted

The ending was fantastic and unexpected. The blood splatters were creative and the narration felt like it was done by an actor. A+